Below is a list of Federal Hill Main Street’s Key Accomplishments for 2020:
- Outside Dining: Funded and Installed outside dining set-ups for over 20 Federal Hill restaurants/bars
- Sanitation: Funded and managed business district cleaning by Living Classrooms five (5) days a week year-round.
- Greening: Installed over 100 commercial urns filled with foliage and maintained over 100 tree pits
- Covid: Maintained updated list of Covid relief funding and assisted local merchants in securing Covid-19 relief funds – updated regularly
- Façade Improvement Grants: Assisted Business Owners in securing grant funding to improve their facades
- Grants: Awarded $252,000 in grant funding for mission focused programs and operations
- Social Media: Significantly improved frequency and effectiveness of social media posts to promote the neighborhood and local merchants
- Events: Held two (2) small shopping events (Covid style) to support holiday shopping
- Website: Updated website, including Business Directory with links for website and social media for each Federal Hill Main Street entity (when available)
- Database: Implemented new Database to track donations, volunteers, events, and grants.
For 2021, we have new initiatives underway and are looking forward to a healthier and safer year and a return to a lively and thriving business district!